Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Overkill

Gee, what a heinous crime this is and what a total over the top response by the Council. I wonder where OSH, Commerce Commission and ACC were? I hope the ladies involved weren't making misleading statements as to their abilities so as to invoke breaches of the Fair Trading Act? If so, the Commission should definitely have been there.

And I hope they paid their ACC levies. Prosecute the buggars!

Also, if STD's were passed, OSH should try and extract the maximum $200,000 fine for a hazardous workplace.

I thank the Council for spending my rates money on private investigators. Did they go undercover? I might ask the Mayor that.

And, eighteen months work. Well done. By the way Council, Onewa Rd has been blocked for 20 years. It takes hours to get onto the motorway. I see the Police there most mornings fining people for daring to travel down the wrong lane, but you seem to have forgot OSH, ACC, etc.

Thanks for getting your priorities right. Not!

Comments:
The "police" in Onewa Rd looks as if some of them might have been on "The Benefit" until recently, when they were given this job to prosecute the hard working tax payers. Spending our money(paid to the council) to prosecute us, after having stolen one of our lanes for the buses! The bloody cheek!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?