Sunday, July 24, 2005

Man Shot, Not Terrorist?

The man who was shot in the London Underground may not be a terrorist and have nothing to do with the attacks either. Here is the story as it appeared, the London police have adopted a new shoot to kill policy....So I guess we are all guilty til proven innocent.

WARNING: DO NOT RUN FROM POLICE

I don't think that this is right, as much as you shouldn't run from Police, they police had tackled him and were holding him down when they shot him in the head 5 times...this is horrendous, as much as I encourage harsher sentences the person must be proven guilty.

Does this come under police brutality??

Update: Just saw a news update...and it turns out that it has been confirmed the man was not a terrorist and had no links to the attacks, so I guess the Police should think before they shoot. This is gross injustice, this could've been anyone they had no proof of anything they just decided to shoot him as he was looking suspicious, if this was the case here I would've been shot by now....this is not on.

Comments:
They did think Jono. They thought he was a terrorist!
 
thats not thinking...I could be a terrorist, I'm not going to London I might be shot because I'm wearing a bulk Jacket
 
No, you might be shot if you don't stop and stick your hands in the air when asked. The guy did a runner.

If you decide to make a run for it, then drop the jacket. You'll be able to run faster, and it will confuse them. They might think the explosives are still in the jacket.
 
Sounds like a plan Zen, I will just have to remember to strip off my jacket :P
 
well jono he did run.... and who in their right mind would wear a bulky jacket in really hot weather, especially in light of the recent attacks I feel it was a bit drastic but justified...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?