Friday, July 15, 2005

Harsher Sentences

The Justice system in New Zealand is a joke. We have Graham Capill get 9 years, he will be out early. Thats a load of crap he has ruined those girls lives.
Then we have murder set at 18 or so years, this is just not on, and the guy who drove his car off the bridge in Hamilton, killing 3 girls and running away when he could clearly hear the screams of the third that died down river...he got 7yrs. OH MY this is outrageous, how can we let this continue. I am a huge advocate of Harsher sentences and so many of these crims reoffend, lock them up and throw away the key.

Comments:
Capill needs to be castrated, sent to prison for 15 years so he gets delt to by the boys and then hung.
 
I think that there is something seriously wrong round here. The Judicial System is screwed, the Government is no good...why??
 
I met a crim once Jono who came up with the best line I have heard on justice:

"There is no justice, just us".
 
It sounds about right to me....It is really unbelievable that this is the way it works the real justice is not there, Something needs to be DONE
 
Thanks for sharing what interests you. New Zealand lifestyle is my favorite topic. Check out http://happythoughtlifestyles.com then share your comments. I trust you will enjoy New Zealand lifestyle as much as I do.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?