Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Wierd case update

Heard on the radio tonight that in this case the first accused gave evidence that he recalled the exact date the alleged rape occurred (January 5 1989) because he was involved in a "significant event" the next day at the Mount.

Now I know the Mt Maunganui Half Ironman is usually the first Saturday every January because I have done it a couple of times. I haven't checked the calendars back to 1989 but I'm picking January 5 was either a Thursday or a Friday. I'm also wondering whether the involvement in the significant event at the Mount might have been something like blocking off roads or similar?

Then I found this.

I am afraid my fears are being realised.

Comments:
Well I knew about the case AL but I didn't know about the reference to the Louise Nicholas case and I haven't heard any names. There is so much suppression.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?