Sunday, June 05, 2005

Vanity Fair's Proust Questionnaire

From Aaron Bhatnagar's blog.

This is the questionnaire from Vanity Fair - one of America's most popular magazines. I invite the NZ blogosphere to take it and publish it on their own piece of cyberspace.

What is your idea of perfect happiness

Cuddled up to my wife and daughter on a summer's night with a nice bottle of wine and some Cuban Jazz, after a day of decent swimming, biking and running and some gardening, with the daily paper not too far away!

Which living person do you most admire

My mother and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

Oh my god I agree with Aaron, - impetuousness, but also my stubborness.

What is your greatest extravagance?

I'm not in the least extravagant.

On what occasion do you lie?

I try not to lie. I hope I never have to hide one.

What do you most dislike about your appearance?

My hair, it's thick & curly.

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?

'Yes mate'. 'Well actually'

What is your greatest regret?

Aaron and I agree again! That I never learned a musical instrument or learned to sing when younger.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?

My partner Anne and daughter Amber (5ish) no doubt.

Which talent would you most like to have?

Me too Aaron! Jeez. To be able to sing like Frank Sinatra and act like him. And to be able to sing like Tom Jones; and to be able to draw, paint and be good at DIY!

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

To have straight hair.

What do your consider your greatest achievement.

Two - finishing the 1999 Ironman and completing my law degree.

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what would it be?

A world class radio talkback host/broadcaster. The media has so much influence.

If you could choose to come back as a person or thing, what would it be?

As above.

What is the quality you most like in a man?

Honour, belief and soul. Without belief and soul you won't achieve anything.

What is the quality you most admire in a woman?

Loyalty and a GSOH.

What do you most admire in your friends?

Their hardworking attitude and their loyalty toward me.

Who are your favourite writers?

??????? Pass.

Who is your favourite hero of fiction?

Robin Hood.

Who are your heroes in real life?

The Arsenal Football team, all our RSA vets including those who died for our country.

What are your favourite names?

Amber.

What is your motto?

"All good things come to those who wait", "Don't burn your bridges".

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?