Saturday, June 18, 2005

Polls...

Well I don't read too much into them myself, a lot of current polls have come out showing very little difference between National and Labour. As well as the other parties, with the exception of NZ First, appearing to drop off the radar. My first point will be anyone who discounts these minor parties will be either shocked or bitten on the bum come election night. The main thing I wonder about though is what will happen after the election, the polls are showing that for a majority government both sides will need Winston, thats one thing I don't wanna see and I know a lot of people who do not wanna see the same as 1996 all over again. So what government is going to result this year, well forget the polls we will have to wait til after the election.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?