Sunday, June 26, 2005

More Labour influences

Two more influences I've noticed.

A huge one page advertisement in today's SST by the PPTA with subliminal messages about Labour's educashin policees.

And, I heard Ross Wilson (the bovver boy of the union movement when that Little guy isn't spouting off) on the wireless spouting off about employment benefits. He said things like "when you go to vote this year think about who introduced paid parental leave". Actually Hairy Laila did Ross, but you can claim it was Labour's idea if you like.

Keep your eyes and ears out for these 'independent' ads. To even things up I expect the employers associations to come out and 'back' alternative policies to what we have now?

Comments:
I saw that ad. And then I forgot about it. Must have cost them a bomb.
 
Aaaaah advertising is so easy when it's someone else's money you are spending.
 
Thanks for sharing what interests you. New Zealand is my favorite topic. Check out http://happythoughtlifestyles.com then share your comments. I trust you will enjoy New Zealand as much as I do.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?