Thursday, June 09, 2005

Breakfast politics

This morning on Breakfast there was a discussion about the coming election, the people who were present were Deborah Coddington, Wyatt Creech, Willie Jackson and Laile Harre. I thought this was interesting, ACT were represented by an actual MP, National by an Ex-MP who we haven't heard anything from in ages, Labour by an Ex-MP who is now part of the media, and then we had another Ex-MP who is now part of the Union movement. I don't know whether this was just because this was who was asked or if it was who was sent along. I would like to know if Breakfast asked for other MPs to come along and were denied by the MPs or parties as I think that if Deborah Coddington was there then chances are that they asked other MPs along and they didn't show up...

I think this shows disrespect to the New Zealand public, I don't wanna see 3 Ex-MPs discussing the coming election, just like I don't like the ex-Players as commentators in Rugby and Cricket. They may have played the game, but their analysis is useless.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?