Monday, June 06, 2005

All Blacks to play Fiji

Well The All Black team to play Fiji has been named, but I would like to see a few changes for the Lions game.

Firstly keep Byron playing, marshall needs to learn a lesson, he is not bigger than the team.
Richie McCaw should not be playing at all, he has a problem with concussions and I for one don't wanna see him die in a tackle. Marty Holah into Openside
Then I wanna see Dan Carter at 1st Five, and a midfield Howlett isn't in there and then you have at the back, a harder decision, I don't like Muliana, so I think maybe Brent Ward.
other than that the other loosies should be Collins and Rodney. So thats the changes I want for the rest of the Lions tour
So we'll see what Henry thinks

Comments:
Jono - don't give up your day job!
 
Howlett can go, agreed. Rico Gear replaces him.

Marshall/Kelleher, 6 of one 1/2 dozen of the other. I have no preference.

Definitely Carter at stand off and Muliana at centre. Mcdonald at fullback would be my preference or Anese? (the Waikato guy)
 
Yeah Anese at fullback would be good, Yeah Rico Gear on oe wing and sivivatu on the other would be the best back three. I still think the midfield should be Umaga and Smith.
 
Remember the AB's in their last test thrashed France. You can't really change much of that team as a result.
 
You change the team to suit the opposition. Well, if not change, then question it. Sticking with a team because it won against other opposition isn't clever.

But then consistency is good.

What do I think!!?
 
Change is the one thing the stays the same Mike!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?