Monday, May 16, 2005

Winston as PM???

I'm sure this has come straight from the gossip columns, this is one of the craziest Ideas I have heard in a long time. There is no way that National if elected would let Winston be the Prime Minister, why would they if they have more seats they have more power, therefore they have the PM, Thats how it makes sense. If Winston Peters is the next Prime Minister of New Zealand I will eat my own Hat,(Seriously I will). I know someone will hold me to that, but I'm not worried its ridiculous to even think it may happen. Maybe once in a Blue Moon.

Comments:
Play it safe and buy a chocolate hat with a beer filled brim.

Never underestimate the Grey Power vote. Everyone else might boycott the elections and then where would we be?
 
haha I don't think I will end up eating my hat somehow :P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?