Sunday, May 29, 2005

More ACT selections

I finished yesterday by saying I wouldn't be posting live. I saw Rodney with his laptop out just after lunch and here is the result.
A great but long day. Got to feel sorry for the Board members and campaign managers who have been to the length and breadth of the country during the weekend interviewing and listening to speeches. One thing is for sure (no two): 1) ACT has the best campaign strategists, candidates and MP's & 2) every volunteer who assists in politics deserves daily chocolote fish. There are some tireless workers out there, no more so than in ACT. As Rodney said today, we have the best people, no doubt.
The list comes out in two weeks. It's all go from here. Look for ACT to have (once again) the best campaign with the best candidates (including me?).

Comments:
Including you? Are you teasing? I was already going to give ACT my vote. If you run, I'll register the 4 cats, and they can vote too.
 
I'm there Zen. Enrol them. List comes out in 10 days. I'm kinda excited about it.
 
Once I explained ACT means more fish in the food bowl, they were in.

I'll buy a beer and have a toast when the list comes out. Might even make it to one of these party functions one day, and say hello.
 
Comes out in 10 days or so chaps. I'm looking forward to it, suffice to say I think my current job is safe:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?