Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Go the Hammers!

This is great news. I remember the glory days of West Ham with Trevor Brooking etc. I'm just so glad they beat Preston North End. Sorry all PNE fans, just can't see you playing Arsenal or Chelsea in the premiership. The Hammers have the history and there's nothing like the 'ole East End Upton Park for a decent footy game and back to the pubs Jack the Ripper used to drink in later! Fantastic to see you back, but you'll still lose to Arsenal next season :)

Comments:
Would anyone like a vacation certificate for FREE hotel rooms ($400 value)? You can choose from twenty fantastic resort locations.

I am trying to find people interested in maybe improving their business opportunity mlm exclusive lead. If you are interested in business opportunity mlm exclusive lead Please visit my website.

I am personally giving away FREE vacation certificates to ALL new customers. There is a 60 day money back guarantee on my product if you don't like it, but the vacation certificate for FREE hotel rooms is yours to keep. A $400 value!

I look forward to hearing about your awesome vacation, not to mention the improvement with your business opportunity mlm exclusive lead.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?