Sunday, May 29, 2005

Ahmed bloody Zaoui

I am sick and tired of this guy taking up the front page of our newspapers. Personally, I think he should have been shown the first plane out of here. I don't trust him at all and I don't want him here.
That there are no other stories worthy of the front page of the SST says as much for that paper as it does for journalistic talent to scout out a story. I mean, who cares if the SIS knocked on a few doors and asked questions? The Police do it every day with thousands of people. Is Zaoui above the law? And as for the SST having 'statements' from 'refugees' about them being intimidated and afraid, well excuse me. They have come from bloody Algeria. If they were scared of our SIS then it doesn't say much for the 'brutal' regime they came from, does it!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?